Ski and Snowboard Instructors – Click for Instructors Program
|Food Service Manager||1||0|
|Cooks & Food Services||5||4|
|Rental Shop Technicians||2||2|
|Terrain Park Assistant||1||1|
- Be alert and able to work in a snow environment.
- Be well-groomed and able to work well with the public.
- Some positions require lifting and climbing.
- Be reliable, honest, punctual and possess a good safety record.
- Be a minimum of: 18 years of age for all Mountain positions; Food Service Cashier 19; Food service Workers, Rental Tecs & Winter Sports School 16.
- Be responsible and able to work both alone and with a team.
- Complete the training programs established by Pebble Creek.
- Starting salary is $7.25/hour, with lift operator positions starting at $7.50. Some positions command higher wages based on background and experience. All Employees Work Weekends. Most employees receive off-duty skiing privileges.
- Usual Shifts are from 8:00am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm. Night shifts are from 4:00pm to 10:00pm. Employment usually lasts through the second week of April.
- Applications available at: Job Service, 430 N. 5th, ~ Village Mart in Inkom, ~ Career Center at ISU
Interviews will conducted November 18 & 19 by Appointment Only at Pebble Creek. Contact Us