Our donations include products such as lift ticket vouchers or merchandise. We seldom donate season passes and do not give cash.
Due to our extremely high volume of donation requests we give priority to:
- Local Southeast Idaho non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Local schools and youth organizations.
- Clubs, organizations, and businesses with whom we regularly do business and who support Pebble Creek.
- The money being raised goes to an effort that would otherwise not be funded.
- The event and beneficiary must reside in our primary destination market area. The local market is given priority, but requests from our non-local destination market will be considered on a case by case basis.
So that we can carefully evaluate each request and ensure a wide reach through the community, we work within the following parameters:
- We need a minimum of 30 days to review and process your request.
- We limit donations for each organization to one per year.
- Our decisions to grant or decline the donation request will be distributed via email.
- If accepted, organizations will be required to provide written proof and further information regarding their event.