– Ski & Snowboard Instructor Training –
(This program is for ages 15 & up. Employment with skiing/boarding privileges is available for course graduates.)
Introduction to Snowboard Instructing
PE 2287 Section 01, Index #11164
Introduction to Ski Instructing
PE 2288 Section 01, Index #11165
Snowboard: Mondays, Starting October 15
Skiing: Tuesdays, Starting October 16
Classroom Times: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Classroom Location: Reed Gym on the ISU Campus | Room # 302
Training Program: Classroom Sessions One Night per Week for 8 Weeks
On Snow Sessions: 4 Saturdays or Sundays (as snow permits)
ISU Students earn (1) PE Credit
To register contact the Registrar’s Office. $40 class materials fee.
For more information call Pebble Creek at (208) 775-4452.
Non ISU Students call (208) 775-4452 for class registration.
To be hired as an instructor you must:
– Successfully complete the course
– Attend a new employee orientation session
Rate of pay for first year instructors:
– $10.25 per hour instructed for part time.
– $10.75 per hour instructed for full time.
– Lift ticket/season pass privileges and discounts on season passes for your family
– Clinics throughout the season to work on your skills and technique.
– Salary and benefits increased for subsequent years of teaching.