Consider Pebble Creek Ski Area for your summer wedding or gathering. Located just south of Pocatello, Pebble Creek boasts breathtaking vistas, wildflowers, spectacular alpenglow sunsets and an atmosphere that is calm and serene at an elevation of 6500′ in the base area. Imagine as your loved ones and friends gather for your special occasion in an environment that is warm and glowing with nature and life in a location that many consider to be their home away from home. We look forward in helping you make the most of your special day with memories that will last a lifetime.
Pebble Creek is also the perfect place to have your next staff meeting or conference. Our lodge (conference center) has most if not all the amenities you would need to have a productive and inspiring work function with a view that is unrivaled in the Portneuf valley.
Reservations and fees
- Flat fee for 1 day use: $1,500.00
- $250.00 non-refundable deposit locks in your date.
- A contract with release of liability is to be signed with deposit payment.
- The deposit is applied to your fee.
- We will hold your date without payment for up to 2 weeks
- Final payment must be paid at least 1 week prior to your event.
- The guest is responsible for any damages to the lodge, its contents, and surrounding area.
- Pebble Creek does not offer catering services.
- Choose the caterer of your choice or cater the event yourself.
- Alcohol can be served provided there is no charge to your guests.
- Refrigerator space available, for small & large items
- Use of other kitchen items or appliances can be discussed on an individual basis
Set up – decorating
- Lodge and base area may be decorated by guest to show your individual flair.
- Tables, chairs and picnic tables are available for use at the event. Seating for approx. 200.
- Extra chairs and 4 pew type benches are located downstairs and can be moved to the deck on the day of the event. All items moved must be moved back to within a reasonable distance from where they were originally located
- Any additional tables, chairs, linen and décor are provided by the guest or their caterer.
- Providing there are no events immediately prior, you may set up in the lodge Mon- Fri at no extra cost.
- Wi-Fi and large monitors (HDMI compatible) are available for use.
- Clean up is the responsibility of the guest. Final cleanup is required and can be done on the day following the event. Any clean up remaining undone is subject to fee. Pebble Creek is not responsible for items left on site unattended.
- Upon signed contract agreement, guests may be provided with a key for use of lodge during set-up, event, and clean up. SPECS
Tables 3×3- 33 upstairs
Tables 3×6- 2 upstairs
Tables 2×2- 18 downstairs
Outdoor Picnic table dimensions 114″x 28 1/4″- 14 (attached benches)
- For an additional fee of $500, the Skyline lift can be used for your event.
- This includes the proper staffing needed to run the lift, chair rides for up to 15 people, and 2 hours for ceremonies, pictures, etc.
- Must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or reservations.